Friday, July 22, 2011

Power to the Peaceful ...

Just a little post today, but a big thank you to Rachel for sending me this heartfelt little bit of embroidery. Maybe it's that she's used my favourite colour combination, or maybe it's that lovely hand-stitching, or maybe that it arrived out of the blue just as I'm planning a prayer/intention flag art party with some friends to celebrate my 2nd birthday party (yes, I'm more than 2 years old, but I had my first one last year, so this really will be my second birthday party ~ honest).

Anyway ~ just made me go all warm and fuzzy when I opened the envelope ~ I wondered why her zine felt a little thicker than usual. Lovely little thing, Rachel, thanks so much for the time you spent making it for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!!

What a nice prezzie...